[Owncloud] unable to delete uploaded files within the group shared folder.

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 5 18:33:22 UTC 2012

I am not so sure if this behavior is expected or not, but I observe following:
1) PersonA shares folder ABC  to GroupABC with "Can Edit" permission.
2) PersonB and PersonC can upload files to   ABC
 2.1) even they can overwrite files, edit content, upload via
WebDav(win/lin/macos)
 2.2) every time files are versioned.

Now the Problem:
Person B and C cannot delete any of files!!! sometimes webdav says
files are deleted but after refresh this file is there.

Probably it comes from "Owner" permissions.
PersonA is a Owner and uploaded files. They are landing in
/data/personA/files/ foder, then the other users cannot delete those
files.

Is it possible to fix this behavior?
Thanks.
Arman.