[Owncloud] Contact sync behaviour

Daniel Wunderlich danielwunderlich at gmx.de
Sun Sep 2 17:19:17 UTC 2012

Hey,

I use Thunderbird 15 with Ubuntu/Linux Mint 13 and sync my oC-contacts
with help of the TB add-ons 'SOGo connector' and
'MoreFunctionsForAddressbook'. Today,

I recognized a behaviour which is a little strange in my opinion: When I
add a new item (e. g. a private telephone number) contact at TB, it will
be added at oC after sync (as expected). But when I delete this number
via the oC web-frontend, it still exists at my TB addressbook after
sync. In other words: Deleted items are not deleted at TB.

Can somebody confirm this behaviour?

I don't exactly know if this behaviour is intended or maybe if this is
not part of the oC functionality and I should contact the TB and/or the
add-on developer.

Regards,
Daniel