[Owncloud] external disk storage setup information?

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Oct 31 10:40:23 UTC 2012

Hey Rupert, no reason to get negative if someone doesn’t answer in
less than 24 hours. We’re mostly volunteers on this list.

The right place to submit issues is in our tracker at
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
There we will try to find the problem and fix it for everyone. Just
describe it as good as you can and also put any log info you might
have in there.

Thanks.