[Owncloud] label commits with name of the apps in owncloud/apps

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:14:12 UTC 2012

Hi,
when I skim through the commits of the owncloud/apps repository, I find it
hard to understand which app they belong to. Some of them involve several
apps (trivial example: transifex commits). Is there a way to filter for
those ones that are instead confined to a single app?
Is there a way to nicely label a commit?
If there is no standard way, we could adopt some convention, like starting
the message of the commit with "[name_of_the_app] ...".
For example, see title of my last commit:
https://github.com/owncloud/apps/commit/f2c434d2beb7602d584bd5fc21b0b41e5bef902b
(btw, sorry for the non-rebasing after that :P)

Thanks,
Alessandro (zimba12)