[Owncloud] ownCloud Maintainers

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Oct 31 08:38:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

as well agreed on the developer meeting in Berlin we need a list of maintainers for features/apps/components within ownCloud.
The prime reason for this list is to make the job of the person doing the first analysis of incoming bugs/feature requests easier.

The so called maintainer will get bugs assigned for the corresponding topic - he is the prime contact resource.
He neither necessarily the main developer nor the guy fixing all the bugs for this component.

The main job for the maintainer will be to perform the first analysis of an issue and maybe reassign it (e.g. to a co-developer or maybe label it as JuniorJob).
You as a maintainer are still allowed to fix things yourself - no worries! ;-)

Please add your github account name and the area you feel responsible for in this spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al5-6Sr6Nhr3dHctbHpxNGZTb0lDUlhxR2l5WmNWOFE

I have pre-seeded this spreadsheet with all your apps in the apps repo and components and areas that came to my mind.
Please add missing functionalists!

THX a lot,

Tom