[Owncloud] Kanban Board for ownCloud with github issues and huboard.com

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Tue Oct 30 22:30:32 UTC 2012

It took me some time to write down all the stuff we decided at the
developer meeting but I finally finished the documentation for the
labels we choose to use on github: http://owncloud.org/dev/kanban-board/

They are used to visualize a Kanban Board with http://huboard.com that
allows everyone to literally see what we are working on and where he
might help at a bottleneck.

Please let me know what you think. This is not set in stone, so feel
free to ask questions on anything that is unclear or that you think
needs changing.

We still have enough open bugs in the buggenie so keep going throug them
until we have cleaned up the old mess ;)

so long

Jörn

--
Jörn Friedrich Dreyer (jfd at owncloud.com)