[Owncloud] Revolutionizing the help system (yes, that's exaggerated)

Mark Ziegler mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Tue Oct 30 18:31:42 UTC 2012

Hello Johannes,

Am 30.10.2012 um 16:36 schrieb post at deryo.de:

> To achieve that I plan to propose some rework of forum and website to make user communication channels clear, eg. that the forum is for users only and no developer will ever have a look at it.

That is nearly our current state :-)
Devs are rarely seen at forum.

> - The "Help" label inside oC should reveal the all new and shiny documentation[1] plus some links as eg. the USER forums and the new to be created page "how to report a bug or request a feature" on our website

Good. I was planning to write a forum topic with exactly same title.

Lets stay in contact and I am happy to discuss forum related things.
At the moment we have an average of 30 postings a day. Looks like we will catch ml traffic soon ;-)

Cheers,
Mark, the forum guy