[Owncloud] [QA-Announcement] Code Reviews to increase quality

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Oct 29 23:43:39 UTC 2012

TL;DR: Do not directly push to core master, and instead use pull
requests. Then other people can review it (@mention them), we identify
issues before they land in the code, and we’re all a bit happier.

But yeah, also read the complete thing at
http://owncloud.org/dev/code-reviews-on-github/

Thank you!