[Owncloud] Getting owncloud-client in Debian

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Mon Oct 29 22:01:18 UTC 2012

On Monday 29 October 2012 19:27:31 Patric Zimmermann wrote:
> ...but sadly it's only the 4.0 release and not the 4.5.
> I hope when wheezy becomes stable, that this will come at least with the
> 4.0.8 release...

Like Jean-Louis said Debian is in freeze now, so 4.5 won't be in Wheezy.
The current version targetted for Wheezy is 4.0.4debian2-3, which is 4.0.4 with
the security fixes of later revisions.
During freeze only Release Critical bugs are allowed to be fixed and security
issues fall in that category.

HTH,
  Diederik