[Owncloud] Getting owncloud-client in Debian

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 29 12:42:16 UTC 2012

Jean-Louis Dupond <jean-louis at dupond.be>
> Wouldn't it be a good idea to get the ownCloud Client packages in
> Debian repositories? [...]

Yes.

> If its ok for everyone, I will try to get the packages
> (owncloud-client, ocsync and libiniparser) into Debian Unstable.
> When the packages are accepted, this will be synced with Ubuntu also.

Thank you.

[...]
> Any opinions?

Check the packages with lintian.  I don't remember about the client, but
the owncloud 4.5.1 server package reports many errors.

If you need a debian developer to sponsor and don't already have one,
I would be willing to upload it.  I prefer git-based community maintenance,
but I can work many ways if needed.

Regards,