[Owncloud] How to create a users for large deployments

Matthias Praunegger mpraunegger at d4e.at
Wed Oct 24 14:20:15 UTC 2012

In Austria, our project "desktop4education" would be the right solution
for you [1]. However, the biggest disadvantage of the project is that is
just available in a german version.

We've developed own YaST Modules for an openSUSE school server
(server4education) to manage all users of a school (teachers, pupils) in
a few minutes. All information is stored in an openLDAP database, which
is connected with ownCloud (our subproject's called cloud4education [2])

We should finally start to translate the project, so everyone can use it :(

Last weekend at openSUSE conference in Prague we'd a talk [3].

Matthias

-
[1] http://d4e.at
[2] http://c4e.at