[Owncloud] bugtracker situation

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Mon Oct 22 22:35:44 UTC 2012

On Monday, October 22, 2012 05:59:23 PM Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> github

Pracitcal question:  how to avoid being spammed by github with a mail for
every issue filed and commented on?

I checked the settings in "Notification Center" which offers me

>Participating
>When you participate in a discussion or someone brings you in with an

>Watching
>Updates to any repositories or threads you’re watching.

which is kinda stupid. Either I turn off everything – i like to be notified
about pull requests and issues assigned to me –  or i drown in mails.

Cheers
Arthur