[Owncloud] bugtracker situation

Michael mike at draftx.net
Mon Oct 22 20:12:51 UTC 2012

Frank,
This seems like a great solution. Thank you for working with everyone
to get it set up. Anything is better than what we have now - it
doesn't even list the bugs half the time.
I assume this move is starting immediately - are there any places
where we need to change links, update documentation, etc.?