[Owncloud] It it possible to...?

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 11:51:21 UTC 2012

Hello again.
I have an Ubuntu server with ownCloud running. it share documents
between windows and mac workstation as well as tablet with Android.
What I wish is to use the admin account to share documents between 50
clients on tablets with android.
The problem is: Every user have their own "cloud area" and not all of
them shall share the same documents.

For examlte 10 people that login shall find and update the same documents.
Another 10 shall share 4 other documents.

Those 50 people belong to 5 different groups. I have find it is
possible to share documents in groups among the members, but I can't
figure out how to update and distribute the correct documents for the
different groups from inside the admin area..

Hope you can give me some tip if this is possible.

Thanks.
Karl

--
Hjemmeside: http://www.karl-arne.name/