[Owncloud] Sharing contacts and agenda between imap authenticated users

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Oct 16 13:17:20 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 16 October 2012 14:10 Johan Hendriks wrote:
> Thomas Tanghus schreef:
> > On Thursday 11 October 2012 13:49 Johan Hendriks wrote:
> >> Hello all.
> >> I really like owncloud, but one thing i can not seem to get working is
> >> sharing agenda and or contacts between users authenticated using the
> >> user_imap plugin.
> >
> > I don't know if user_imap has any impact on sharing, but single contacts
> > cannot be shared, only addressbooks.
>
> Yes but i can not share the addressbook also!
> I can not select any user, just the users added to the owncloud server
> by the add user interface from owncloud itself.
> All the users once authenticated through the imap plugin, they do not show.
>
> I think this is not possible, what is a big pitty because i do not want
> to create another user / password database.
> My users dislike the email and windows password schema's already, adding
> another would really upset them :D

I'm not sure how sharing works when using another user authentication module

Anybody (MTGap/Blizzz nudge, nudge) knows if that is possible?

user_imap is a 3rd party module which doesn't seem to have been updated since
April [*]. Maybe you should contact the author.

[*] http://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/user_imap?content=148653

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus