[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Mon Oct 15 08:47:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Christian Hügel
<christian.huegel at stonebyte.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i´ve just upgraded from OC from 4.0.8 to 4.5. I´ve noticed that none of the
> apps are working and cannot enable/disable them. If i click on a app (not a
> 3rd-party app) nothing happens:
>
> "Wähle eine Anwendung aus
>
> Weitere Anwendungen findest Du auf apps.owncloud.com
>
> -lizenziert von "
One idea could be that the apps you try to enable are not yet 4.5
compatible and that it breaks a bit...

> Calendar. Sound like a stupid question but how the heck can i delete a
> calendar?
No idea, never tried.

> Users.Same as calendar: how can i delete a user?
Go to the user and next to the download button there should be a delete button.

> Contacts.Icons missing again. I don´t know why this happens but on every
> update some icons are missing. In this case add,import,settings.
Could be svg not supported, but then it should break more icons. (just an idea)