[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Mon Oct 15 07:56:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

i´ve just upgraded from OC from 4.0.8 to 4.5. I´ve noticed that none of
the apps are working and cannot enable/disable them. If i click on a app
(not a 3rd-party app) nothing happens:

"Wähle eine Anwendung aus

Weitere Anwendungen findest Du auf apps.owncloud.com

-lizenziert von "

Calendar. Sound like a stupid question but how the heck can i delete a
calendar?

Users.Same as calendar: how can i delete a user?

Contacts.Icons missing again. I don´t know why this happens but on
every update some icons are missing. In this case add,import,settings.

Thank you. Regards,

Christian