[Owncloud] OC Client for Meego ???

Patric Zimmermann Patric.Zimmermann at physik.tu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 14 16:03:29 UTC 2012

Am 14.10.2012 um 17:45 schrieb Daniel Molkentin:

> On 14.10.2012, at 16:47, Thomas Wanderer wrote:
>
>> Am 14.10.2012 01:16, schrieb Patric Zimmermann:
>>> Hey Folks,
>>>
>>> since I am still unable to use OC with my Nokia N9 (Meego Harmattan) properly I was wondering if anyone was thinking or even already working on a SyncClient (CalDav, CardDAV) for Meego?
>>>
>>> I am using C++/Qt for physical calculations, but I have no clue on how to get stuff like CalDAV or CardDAV working on a Device like the N9. Besides I don't have any time available for such a project until next year.
>>>
>>> How's the chance of seeing a proper OC-Client for Meego ???
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Patric
>>>

>> maybe something you could contact Nicolas, who just posted before you about writing an app for the new BB10. If you both use Qt, then you might be able to share code...
>
> As does the current desktop client :-)
>
> Daniel

@Nicolas:  do you build your OC-Client using Qt ???  How close is the BB OS to the debian variant Meego???

@all: I've already noticed that the desktop-client uses Qt, but (as far as I know) it is meant for syncing FILES and it does not sync CalendarData (CalDAV) nor does it sync ContactData (CardDAV).
Besides I have no clue how Meego deals with this...

Why can't OC not just work properly with the build-in Meego CalDAV client as it does with other CalDAV services ??? :(