[Owncloud] Root sync instead of clientsync

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Fri Oct 12 08:32:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:05:46 +0100 Luis Azevedo wrote:
> The issue is with the web interface. I'm getting duplicated files
> although they aren't real duplicates. The file system is correct and
> the seems to only be in the MySQL database on the oc_fcache table.
> Hence the duplicates.
>
> I assume this is the one queried to list the files on the web app and
> I have "/user/file/file1.txt" and "/user/file//file1.txt". It's
> adding an extra "/" to the path and assumes it's a different file,
> while it's the same.

At the moment I'm not exactly sure where it exactly comes from. I will
investigate further.

But as a first fix[1] I normalised all paths before writing them to the
cache. Can you try this fix if it solves the problem for you?

[1]https://github.com/owncloud/core/commit/d7f43945e793bb9ec09ab7c40cc566e0221cf995

cheers,
Björn

--