[Owncloud] client 1.1.0 beta 3 remote change poll interval?

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:36:47 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm testing the 1.1.0 Beta 3 client against 4.5.0 stable server.

1) I see that client polls the local disk every few seconds to detect
changes. This is OK, but how would it behave for thousands of files?
      -->Would there be a roadmap where we could see some "file system
monitoring" mechanism rather than polling?
2) After the initial sync, I deleted a file from the web interface.
This change took a pretty long time (5 minutes?).
      ---> Is this a configurable parameter?
      ---> Would there be a roadmap in which the server would be able
to nofity the clients for any change rather than this polling?

--
Emre