[Owncloud] daily builds

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Tue Oct 9 13:17:09 UTC 2012

On 08.10.2012 23:37, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> Good news everyone!
>
> With the more complex repository structure it is more difficult for enthusiasts and testers to try a current snapshot.
> Because of that we have daily builds now.
>
> You can download the latest master nicely packaged here:
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-daily-master.tar.bz2
>
> And here is the latest stable4 branch:
> http://owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-daily-stable4.tar.bz2

Very nice. The next step now would be to set up kiwi [1] to
automagically create appliance images from that. A initial kiwi config
can probably be provided by Cornelius from the "ownCloud in a Box"
studio project. And than just another line in the "nightly package"
script would be needed ;-)

Maybe somebody seeks for challenges :)

Klaas

[1] http://opensuse.github.com/kiwi/