[Owncloud] [urgent] need help to fix an javascript bug in the sharing app

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Tue Oct 9 09:32:17 UTC 2012

Hi Victor,

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 23:57:42 +0300 Victor Dubiniuk wrote:
> It's probably cache-related. Can you please add to your config.php
> this line
>
> define('DEBUG', true);
>
> and retest?

I tried it, still the same problem. I even tried it with a fresh RC3
installation and cleared browser cache. Nothing changes :(

There is another effect: After the dialogue was closed I can't reopen
the share dialogue until I reload the page.

cheers,
Björn

--
Björn Schießle <schiessle at owncloud.com>