[Owncloud] [urgent] need help to fix an javascript bug in the sharing app

Bjoern Schiessle schiessle at owncloud.com
Mon Oct 8 16:22:51 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm working on a bug which is really important for our OC 4.5 release
this afternoon. It would be really great if someone could help to fix
it in time, since I don't really know how to proceed.

You can find the bug report here[1]. The problem: If you want to set an
expiration date for a shared file the shared dialogue gets closed as
soon as you try to navigate through the months in the date picker.

I assume that this is a JavaScript bug in /core/js/share.js or maybe
even something CSS related.

It would be really great if someone could have a look at it.

[1] http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-1884

best wishes,
Björn

--