[Owncloud] 4.5 RC2

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:46:01 UTC 2012

Tried again. First of all, it does not let me use my old account, or
send me a password reminder for that account, states "contact your
administrator".

Then I tried a new account (with probably same email but different
username), it did create the username, but I never received any email
from the system and the system still does not accept me to login (no
such user).

No futher idea, but something is broken with the bug system.

Emre

--
Emre