[Owncloud] OPEN Enhancement oc-98 & video app & chat/SIP app

Yang Hong yang_hong at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 21:40:44 UTC 2012

Hello Frank. Nice to know that you is developing movie app.  Thank you very much for sharing your source code for movie app. I will go through your source code and test it in our company's server. Then I will make some contribution on your movie app. After your movie app is released, I will start to develop Chat/SIP Server app for owncloud.   Best regards,

 Yang HongSoftware Engineer
InBay Technologies Inc.
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.inbaytech.com/