[Owncloud] An interesting thoughs.. :)

Marcel Waldvogel Marcel.Waldvogel at uni-konstanz.de
Fri Nov 23 18:00:15 UTC 2012

Karl,

an admin can create a group, assign someone to the group and give that "group admin" rights for this group. This someone can then create and manage new users, which will be in that group.

This someone can also share files (or better, an entire directory hierarchy) with this group to make it accessible to this group. He can of course also share with others outside this group (unless you explicitly prohibit this by an admin setting).

It seems that this solves your problem, no?

Beste Grüsse,
-Marcel Waldvogel