[Owncloud] An interesting thoughs.. :)

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:33:03 UTC 2012

Hello again.
I wonder if it is possible to do this with OwnCloud:

A company have a lot of customers. One man in the company are in
connection to, say 200 clients during the year. Is it possible for him
to use admin area in own cloud and spread files to all this clients
from one place? I think on-to-may connection.

I think that every of those 200 clients have their own username and
password and can only access their files. But in the admin area every
clients have their own folder were all files is stored.

This shall work in a way where the files updates automatic in the
selected folder for that company.

Is this something possible in owncloud?

Karl
--