[Owncloud] Is it possible to open and write to places at the same time? No??

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:10:12 UTC 2012

2012/11/23 Jan-Christoph Borchardt <hey at jancborchardt.net>:
> EtherCalc is probably what you need: http://www.ethercalc.org

Thanks JCB.
That is interesting but I think I need something like this:

A back-end database connected to the Internet and accessible through SSL.
Windows clients that connect to the database from their laptop
computers and update the database in realtime.

But I like this ownCloud application and if possible I wish to use it
in connection to MySQL on a web host with SSL connection.

Karl