[Owncloud] Are there plans to get some OCP_Search Hooks?

Arman Khalatyan arm2arm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 20:51:57 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am porting Files_Meta to OC 4.52.
I was wondered if I can use search within my app?I wish to be able to
search in the meta information also maybe inside of files content,
this I can cache inside the  oc_meta table.
Are there plans to include OCP_Search Hooks or somethong like that?
In documentation I did not find any info on Searching API, I can add
some Zend_Lucene Search functionality by my own,
but Maybe one can give an advice how to proceed further?
If I look in  oc452/search/index.php I can see it is not updated since
OC4.0.x there still require_once "../lib/base.php"
Who is maintaining OC Search ?What is a roadmap/status of it?

Thanks,
Arman.