[Owncloud] Users.php and postfixadmin plugin

Johan Hendriks joh.hendriks at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:48:56 UTC 2012

Hello all.

I tried to make use of my already available postfixadmin database.
After spending some time i finally got a plugin that seems to work.
Many many thanks to Rudi Floren !!!

Everything is working, i can share contacts and calendars and so on.
I noticed one thing if i go to the user page as the admin user. All my
users are listed, this is fine.
If i do nothing, or scroll down a bit all is fine also, but when i hit
the bottom of the list, it starts to recreate all my users.
My browser is dutch, and the first time it shows the users a member of
the group in dutch

testuser1 at testdomain.com ●●●●●●● set new password
Groepen▾
Groep Administrator▾

The second batch gets the following

testuser1 at testdomain.com ●●●●●●● set new password
Groups▾
Group Admin▾

Also the page becomes really inresponsive and it looks like it starts
over and over again adding all the users to the list.
The scrollbar on the right side is getting smaller and smaller also.

Is there someting wrong with my plugin or is this some other issue.

thanks all
regards
Johan