[Owncloud] updater.php error: Access to undeclared static property: OC::$APPSROOT

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Nov 15 13:14:29 UTC 2012

How can this be fixed to not happen in the future? There should be an
upgrade path for the config, and in the worst case just automatically
a backup be made, right? Also the LDAP config needs to be preserved (I
presume it should already, maybe that’s a bug)?

Can you please file these issues in the tracker at
http://github.com/owncloud/core/issues – that way we can not only help
single people via the mailing list, but fix it for everyone. Thanks!