[Owncloud] updater.php error: Access to undeclared static property: OC::$APPSROOT

chymian chymian at gmx.net
Thu Nov 15 13:00:46 UTC 2012

Am 15.11.2012 13:48, schrieb Mark Ziegler:
> Am 15.11.2012 13:28, schrieb chymian:
>> propbably, there came a new config with the update, which destroyed
>> the old one. and the updater did not make any backup of the config file.
>> WTF!
>>
>> I'm not very happy with this!!!
> Who would be happy? But I am sure you made a backup before, so no need
> to be rude ;-)

your right, I'm sorry about the WTF!

but software, which destroys itself is not very nice either! and
produces a lot of work and debugging at the admin side.
and should definitely be marked as alpha-state!

[rant on]
as I'm used to debian-state of quality, this is very unusual behavior.
but that seems to be normal with KDE!
sorry, I'm a bit pissed
[rant off]

günter