[Owncloud] How to properly create settings for an app?

Mark - Syminet mark at syminet.com
Sat Nov 10 16:41:55 UTC 2012

Hello friends,

I have ajaxterm SSH working here within my owncloud.  There is a nice button on the left-bar and all that.  I can right-click "open link in new tab" and get tabbed ssh sessions in my web browser.  It's really quite cool, and I want to share.  :-)

But I need to quickly know how to put settings into the database via the API.  The example application from a git pull does not include a "Save" button?  Before release, I would like to understand the "proper way" to save app settings to the database.

* What function is called when I click "Enable" for an application?
* Where do I look in the example app, for how to properly create database entries for my  own app?

Thanks so much to everyone for all your hard work - let us forge forward together!  :-)

Mark

--
Syminet Internetworking Solutions
http://www.syminet.com/