[Owncloud] URL shortening

Michael Grosser owncloud at seetheprogress.net
Tue Nov 6 15:31:26 UTC 2012

I actually think it's better to have that as a separate app. The
shorty app is quite alright and has a lot of features someone with a
short link wants.
It's not only about the link size, but also tracking, reassigning
shortened urls etc.
Shorty is already providing that, I think the thing to do is just
enabling a shorten with shorty option within sharing, not sure if the
shorty app can do that with the new sharing api, I'm not that code
aware with the sharing api...

Cheers Michael