[Owncloud] State of ownCloud apps

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Nov 5 21:36:52 UTC 2012

I think it’s better to be honest and just not provide a feature if
it’s not done good, rather than act like having it by providing an
obviously non-integrated, inferior solution.

This is not about »making it perfect or not at all«, it’s about not
doing what will clearly look like a bad hack to people and be a
just-because-we-can solution.