[Owncloud] State of ownCloud apps

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Nov 5 20:00:01 UTC 2012

Embedding other applications (like Roundcube) into ownCloud is just a
really bad idea. It might be possible and easy enough, but the
integration is just horrible. It’s just an iframed app essentially.

Rather we should focus on having these apps as base in ownCloud.
Rather make it half but great, than make it complete but half-assed.