[Owncloud] ownCoud and web hotel

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:59:18 UTC 2012

>>> http://yourserver.com/owncloud/remote.php/webdav into your browsers address
>>> bar."
>>>
>>> Your instance is at http://netsky.karl-arne.name/ without the /owncloud, so
>>> the url
>>> for the client is http://netsky.karl-arne.name/, and to try the webdav url,
>>> you need to type
>>> http://netsky.karl-arne.name/remote.php/webdav.
>>>
>>> Daniel
>>>
>>> --
>>> www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
>>>
>>> ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
>>> Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)
>>
>> http://nettsky.karl-arne.name/remote.php/webdav
>> give me this:
>>
>> Index for /
>>
>> Name    Type    Size    Last modified
>> Generated by SabreDAV 1.6.4-stable (c)2007-2012
>> http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/
>>
>> When open ownCloud from systemtry: Open status ... -> Info:
>>
>> Las Sync was successful
>>
>> But that is not true. I have a file on my local folder ownCloud. But
>> it did not move into the server. And If I upload a file to the server
>> through my browser, it is not copied/moved to the ownCloud folder
>> configured with the ownCloud client 1.1.1.
>>
>> Thanks for your good help in here!
>>
>> Karl
>>

>> --

Fixed. I uninstalled ownCloud from the server-root and installed it in
a subfolder named owncloud and it work out of the box!

Thank you very much for your helpful feedback and links that helped me
debug my installation. Have a nice evening.

Karl
---
http://www.karl-arne.name/