[Owncloud] Fw: ownCoud and web hotel

Karl-Arne Gjersøyen karlarneg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:19:07 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karl-Arne Gjersøyen <karlarneg at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/11/5
Subject: Re: [Owncloud] ownCoud and web hotel
To: Daniel Molkentin <danimo at owncloud.com>

2012/11/5 Daniel Molkentin <danimo at owncloud.com>:

> On 05.11.2012, at 17:09, Karl-Arne Gjersøyen wrote:
>

> http://nettsky.karl-arne.name/owncloud/remote.php/webdav give me this error:
>
> Cloud not found
>
> I have done the same installation on my private network environment
> and locally it works perfect. But when after installation on
> nettsky.karl-arne.name I got this Cloud not found error.
>
> Hmmm.. What have I missed this time??
>

> Reading the documentation carefully:
>
> "Assuming your ownCloud instance is installed
> athttp://yourserver.com/owncloud, type
> http://yourserver.com/owncloud/remote.php/webdav into your browsers address
> bar."
>
> Your instance is at http://netsky.karl-arne.name/ without the /owncloud, so
> the url
> for the client is http://netsky.karl-arne.name/, and to try the webdav url,
> you need to type
> http://netsky.karl-arne.name/remote.php/webdav.
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> www.owncloud.com - Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
>
> ownCloud GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, Holger Dyroff
> Schloßäckerstrasse 26a, 90443 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

http://nettsky.karl-arne.name/remote.php/webdav
give me this:

Index for /

Name    Type    Size    Last modified
Generated by SabreDAV 1.6.4-stable (c)2007-2012
http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/

When open ownCloud from systemtry: Open status ... -> Info:

Las Sync was successful

But that is not true. I have a file on my local folder ownCloud. But
it did not move into the server. And If I upload a file to the server
through my browser, it is not copied/moved to the ownCloud folder
configured with the ownCloud client 1.1.1.

Thanks for your good help in here!

Karl

--
Hjemmeside: http://www.karl-arne.name/