[Owncloud] Threaded e-mail

Nikolai Maziashvili nikom at mkudro.org
Thu May 31 18:43:52 UTC 2012

Great Jakob, thank you for response. I do understand abut "whenever we can"
statement. In that sense, unfortunately, i'm not different from you guys, or
most of the other FOSS devs. But hey, we will do our best and hope it's going
to workout well :) ... hmmm.... i didn't sound really optimistic hey?!
Let me try again - we might not have lot's of free time, but we will put what
ever left of our daily dose of energy together and create something
mind-blowing!!!
That sounded way better, don't you think? :) :) :)
OK.  thnx again for your response. I will take a look at source, but first i'm
going to get some sleep :) :)

Nikolai Maziashvili