[Owncloud] Contacts available with GET but not PROPFIND

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Thu May 31 14:35:05 UTC 2012

I need some fresh eyes on this bug I'm struggling with.

Contacts are shown when going to /owncloud/remote.php/carddav/ but nothing is
shown in the Akonadi DAV resource. The address book is shown, but is empty.

I can't reproduce it myself, but at least two people have the same problem,
and I've run out of ideas to what could be wrong.

I've attached excerpts from access.log to the issue; error.log shows nothing.

http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-831

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus