[Owncloud] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: OC4: LDAP, share dialogue

sven.ehret at comdok.de sven.ehret at comdok.de
Tue May 29 13:24:24 UTC 2012

Dirk Kastens <dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de> schrieb am 25.05.2012
13:53:06:

> Von: Dirk Kastens <dirk.kastens at uni-osnabrueck.de>
> An: sven.ehret at comdok.de
> Kopie: owncloud at kde.org, owncloud-bounces at kde.org
> Datum: 25.05.2012 13:53
> Betreff: Re: Antwort: Re: [Owncloud] OC4: LDAP, share dialogue
>
> Hi Sven,
>
> > The problem is that I can see no other users at all in the dialogue. I
> > am sure that my account is in a number of groups with other users, but
> > see none of them.
> >
> > Do they per chance have to be logged on before they will be
selectable?

> No. I don't know much about AD, but you have configured
>
> Base Group Tree:<LDAP Base>
> Group Filter: objectClass=group
> Group-Member association: memberUid
>
> The Base Group Tree must be fully qualified. In ldap (openldap) you can
> have objectclass=posixgroup with the uid of a user specified as
> "memberuid". Or you can have objectclass=groupofuniquenames with the dn
> of a user specified as "uniquemember". The members must be readable by
> the ldap admin dn, that you have configured as "name" and "password".
>
> example:
>
> objectclass: posixgroup
> memberuid: xmuster
> memberuid: ymuster
>
> or
>
> objectclass: groupofuniquenames
> uniquemember: uid=xmuster,ou=people,dc=...
> uniquemember: uid=ymuster,ou=people,dc=...
>
> Dirk

Hi Dirk,

thank you for your mail. Unfortunately, this is ActiveDirectory land here.
When I create a group for OwnCloud users, which I wanted to address that
way anyhow, users are being marked as being member if the group as such:

memberOf:
CN=FNF-PRO-OWNCLOUD,OU=Projekte,OU=Personengruppen,OU=Gruppen,OU=FNF-Global,DC=FNF,DC=intern

Might the problem be that the group-member association should be
“memberOf” and neither uniqueMember nor memberUid? How could I expand the
list?

Best,

Sven Ehret
Informations-Technologie