[Owncloud] Antwort: Re: OC4: LDAP, share dialogue

sven.ehret at comdok.de sven.ehret at comdok.de
Fri May 25 10:46:42 UTC 2012

Hi Dirk,

thank you for your reply!

The problem is that I can see no other users at all in the dialogue. I am
sure that my account is in a number of groups with other users, but I see
none of them.

Do they per chance have to be logged on before they will be selectable?

Best,

Sven Ehret
Informations-Technologie
Dienstleistungen COMDOK GmbH