[Owncloud] Sync with Zarafa?

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:31:30 UTC 2012

Hi,

gsync app is mine.
It is intentionally one-way (Google to ownCloud)  since it's main point is
to ease the migration process.
However It stores the link to the source Google contact for exported
contacts so it is possible to update them later.

There are 'checksum' and 'last edited on' properties both for Google and
ownCloud contact instances that makes two-way sync possible.
Though two-way sync makes no sense for me right now as I haven't finished
with contact properties mapping yet.

---
Victor Dubiniuk
victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com