[Owncloud] Rescan Pictures with a cronjob task

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri May 25 08:30:56 UTC 2012

Just a commend from my side.
ownCloud should handle things like rescanning of file completely automatic and transparent to the user. So a call from the outside like this should only be important for debugging purposes or very special use cases.

The real solution for this problem is that the gallery detects new files automatically.
If this doens´t work than it´s a bug that should be fixed in gallery. :-)

Frank