[Owncloud] Sync with Zarafa?

mailing mailing at gg-net.de
Thu May 24 08:39:16 UTC 2012

Hey Frank,

what I want:
Calendar, tasks and address book synchronization between Zarafa and
Owncload. And while Reading and writing and not a one-way
synchronization. Each entry, which I am participating in Zarafa will
also appear in Owncloud and vice versa.

Sorry for my English.

Why do you want that? Customer wishes :)

Griev