[Owncloud] [OwnCloud 4] Calendar access via CalDav

SEW-Webmaster webmaster at sohleeatsworld.de
Wed May 23 07:28:33 UTC 2012

I tried to create a new user with a password with only plain letter
characters. I created a calendar for this user and I am able to access
it without any problems.

Now my question is: are there any limitations concerning the type of
characters I can use for the password of the user (for accessing the
calendar via CalDav)? The password of the user, where I have the
mentioned issues, has several special characters in it like '_', '=',
Is it possible that SabreDav has problems with those special characters?

With best regards,
Sebastian