[Owncloud] Internal Bookmarks App

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Tue May 22 22:27:59 UTC 2012

I just attempted to use the internal bookmarks in OC4 (fresh git pull),
the first error:

error:  require_once() [<a
href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required
'../../../lib/base.php' in
/var/www/owncloud/apps/internal_bookmarks/ajax/set.php on line 24

So, I removed the require_once... which allowed me to bookmark a folder,
however clicking on the bookmark caused a:

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'OCP\\User' not found in
/var/www/owncloud/apps/files/index.php on line 25

I thought this was a third party app, so maybe there's a better place to

Thanks,
Daniel