[Owncloud] My files in another users files.

Daniel Holm admin at danielholm.se
Tue May 22 19:04:10 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Sorry for spaming, but I'm starting to get kind of cranky regarding OC4.

I just removed my old data/ dir, cleaned out the database, downloaded
the latest stable and replaced the files, did a complete reinstall and
so on.
Now, my files, which I'm uploading using the latest standard desktop
client for Ubuntu, is in any of the other users account.

I have the dirs Music, Images, and so on and eacj of these files shows
up in the other accounts file list. Even individual files. They can't
list files in the dirs, nor can they use the individual files, but why
are they there?

--
Vänlig hälsning / Yours sincerely,
   Daniel Holm