[Owncloud] Mirall exits regularly

Sascha Manns Sascha.Manns at open-slx.de
Mon May 21 19:44:00 UTC 2012

Hi Klaas,

nice to read from you :-)

Klaas Freitag wrote at Montag, 21. Mai 2012, 21:31:32:
> > i'm using ownCloud 3 with the Mirall DesktopSync (from openSUSEs
> > srv:ownCloud:Community).
> You mean isv:ownCloud:community?
Yes, that was what i meant ...

> > I've set up Desktop-Mirall to clientsync Folder. Then i've set up an other
> > Mirall on my Laptop and it syncs to clientsync Folder too.
>
> So you're saying you sync with two miralls into the same folder on the
> cloud? Well, well...
Is that not a good idea?

> I've fixed a bug this morning that crashed mirall if a directory is
> deleted from a filetree that is currently synced. That can happen in
> your setup. Maybe you can reinstall the latest version again and test that?
Ah ok, i try it out.

> > But after starting Desktops Mirall, it says that it starts to sync, and
> > then a few minutes later it exits.
>
> Hmm, does it crash? Probably if it goes away without your action.
That is the question. After starting Mirall i can see a Icon in the Systembar.
But after a time this Icon goes away.

> You can start it from console and see what it logs and attach the logs
> to a bug report please.
That is a good idea. Ill try it out too and will report it there.

Greetings Sascha
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns