[Owncloud] Mirall exits regularly

Klaas Freitag freitag at owncloud.com
Mon May 21 19:31:32 UTC 2012

On 21.05.2012 20:13, Sascha Manns wrote:
Hi Sascha,

> i'm using ownCloud 3 with the Mirall DesktopSync (from openSUSEs
> srv:ownCloud:Community).
You mean isv:ownCloud:community?

> I've set up Desktop-Mirall to clientsync Folder. Then i've set up an other
> Mirall on my Laptop and it syncs to clientsync Folder too.
So you're saying you sync with two miralls into the same folder on the
cloud? Well, well...
I've fixed a bug this morning that crashed mirall if a directory is
deleted from a filetree that is currently synced. That can happen in
your setup. Maybe you can reinstall the latest version again and test that?

> But after starting Desktops Mirall, it says that it starts to sync, and then a
> few minutes later it exits.
Hmm, does it crash? Probably if it goes away without your action.

You can start it from console and see what it logs and attach the logs
to a bug report please.

Thanks,

Klaas